Letter regarding Childcare for Key workers – Childcare letter
What should I do if I think my child has Covid-19 (Coronavirus)?
If your child has a new continuous cough or a high temperature of 37.8 or over please keep your child home from school for 14 days, if symptoms persist please seek medical advice. If the symptoms subside your child can return to school.
Find our Home Learning resources here
How can I protect myself and my family from the Coronavirus?
The best ways to protect yourself and your family are:
- Avoid people who are ill. The virus may be contagious before a person has any symptoms, avoid large gatherings and busy places until the outbreak is under control
- Try to stay at least 6 feet away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands well and often. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Teach your children to do the same.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth
- Use a household cleaner or wipe to disinfect surfaces and objects that people touch a lot